Friday, January 30, 2009

Manish Chaturvedi’s bikini calendar

First it was Kingfisher. Then it was Desiclub. And now, it is Manish Chaturvedi’s turn to add some sizzle to the stockades. Check out the sizzling bikini babes on this hot new calendar.
The February girl for one, leaves nothing to the imagination. And the gaze suggests she has no qualms about it
Click on the thumbnails below for a journey through a whole year of dazzling damsels…

By the seaside, the lady of March seems lost in dreams
Ankle deep in the chilling water, January’s own damsel ponders her next move
What are you looking at?...asks the April girl, perched on a rock
Take me, the May dame seems to say, as she throws herself to the wind
It’s June, and the gal seems lost at the crossroads
In touch with the special side, check out the July lady
The wintry rock shields the August girl from the raging seas
The wind caresses the feminine form suggestive of September
October, lazing on the mound
At the threshold of the end, in November, she gets set for a final encounter with the sea
The last stand, all set to dissolve into the shadows of the dusk

1 comment:

Dr Purva Pius said...

Hello Everybody,
My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.