Sunday, June 15, 2008

Meet the sexiest woman in the world!


Now, we await Fox's effort in the late-2008 release How To Lose Friends & Alienate People, where she'll star alongside Jeff Bridges and Kirsten Dunst. She's also lined up for two Transformers sequels.
Apart from her increasing celebrity as an actress, Fox has become a Men's Magazine superstar. In 2007, she ran the gauntlet, posing for the March 2007 issue of FHM, the June 2007 issue of GQ, the July 2007 issue of Maxim, and the September 2007 issue of Arena. The provocative photo-shoots helped propel Ms Fox to the much-coveted World's Sexiest Woman award.
Last year, Fox became engaged to actor Brian Austin Green. And Fox's frankness regarding the intimate details of the couple's sex life has stirred up a storm of controversy. 'I really enjoy having sex, and that's offensive to some people. Women are the quickest to call other women sluts, which I think is sad,' she said in a recent interview with FHM.
'I'm young and have a lot of hormones -- I'm always in the mood! I have the libido of a 15-year-old boy. My sex drive is so high. I'd rather have sex with Brian all the time than leave the house. He doesn't mind.'

No comments: